That’s right, today is the day. You can find The Corridors of the Dead in eBook form on Amazon, Smashwords, and Barnes and Noble (each of those links will take you there). Unfortunately, we ran into a shipping snag with Createspace; my hope is to be able to offer the print version on this site starting tonight, offering a discounted price from what you’ll see on Amazon. The print version will hopefully go live on Amazon soon.
Of course, with the release comes the Corridors of the Dead Launch Giveaway. I’ve mentioned it before, but here are the prizes:
- First Place will be a $50 Amazon Gift Card (one winner).
- Second Place will be a $20 Amazon Gift Card (two winners).
- Third Place will be a signed copy of The Corridors of the Dead (three winners).
- Comment on the launch-day post, and you’ll earn one entry to the drawing.
- Tweet about either the post or link the Amazon page (and @crimnos it so I can see it or link it in the comments), and you’ll get two entries.
- Post about it on your facebook page or profile and either link me or send a screenshot to crimnos @ gmail.com, and you’ll get three entries.
- Purchase the book and forward the receipt to crimnos @ gmail.com, and you’ll get four entries.
- Write about it on your blog and get five entries.