It occurred to me this morning that I hadn’t added any new sites to my links in awhile, so I figured I’d set about rectifying that. Here’s a sampling of what I’ve added…
- Books and Movie Dimension is having a Back to the Books Giveaway Hop of an ebook and audiobook for following and commenting. Check it out!
- A Universe in Words is screenwriting this weekend. Check her blog out and let her know what you’re up to.
- Book Soulmates has opened up Random Acts of Kindness for September. What is RAK? Well the concept is to pick something from a member’s wishlist and send it to them for fun. I love the idea. Go check it out!
- The Story Siren is just a must-read site. Lots of information on indie books, reviews, etc.
- Memoirs of a Single Dad followed me on Twitter recently and I’ve been checking out his story ever since. Seems he’s not so single anymore The plot thickens…
I have a lot more in mind, but I need to get some actual writing done, so this will be all for now. I think I may do this all week, as I’ve found a lot of sites I enjoy and read, but haven’t gotten around to linking them. Hope you enjoy them too!